Presenting with Power and Purpose is a 4-week Speaker’s Learning Lab for Asheville and Buncombe County area professionals, beginning Tuesday, March 7 at 5:30 pm in East Asheville and Monday, March 13 in South Asheville.
Participants from a wide spectrum have participated in the lab:
Creatives, coaches, authors, architects, attorneys, speakers, corporate managers, and even new hires who desire greater confidence navigating their new workplace relationships.
Speaking with clarity and purpose is an essential skill in today’s business world.
Whether you are meeting one person or presenting to 300, how you present yourself matters in forming business relationships and establishing credibility.
Through experiential practices attendees learn:
- Four Core Speaking and Listening Skills
- Tools to develop self-awareness and greater confidence
- Methods to tame nervousness and increase vitality
- How to powerfully connect with colleagues, clients and the audience
Participants receive support material and one on one coaching during the sessions. By the end of their training, participants will be presenting more naturally and with greater impact.
We priced the Learning Labs so they are easily accessible by individuals in the Asheville community who need to pay out of pocket, as well as professionals whose company can underwrite their development.
The training is affordable and convenient.
Many business people don’t have the time or funds to attend a weekend seminar or on-going training.
“Barrie’s coaching and insights brought my public speaking to the next level. I have a clear set of exercises and tools to ground myself for future speaking opportunities,” states Beth Maczka, Director YWCA
Presenting with Power and Purpose Learning Lab is currently open for registration. Early registration is advised.
East Asheville Location
- When: Tuesdays, March 7 – 28
- Time: 5:30pm. – 6:45pm
- Where: MindSpring Consulting, 966 Tunnel Road, Asheville, NC
- Cost: $125
- Limited to 14
South Asheville Location
- When: Mondays, March 13 – April 3
- Time: 6:00pm – 7:15pm.
- Where: Mars Hill College South Campus, Asheville Center for Adult and Graduate Studies – Room 129. 303 B Airport Road, Arden, NC 28704
- Cost: $125
- Limited to 12
For More Information: barrie@standanddeliverasheville or (828) 712-9654