Calling all experienced speakers and facilitators who are ready to take it to the next level!
Are you an experienced speaker or facilitator? Would you like to improve your stage presence and audience impact?
Would you like to learn new techniques from one of the best?
Get Ready to Expand Your Repertoire and Elevate Your Message!
In this ½ day master class, you will have the opportunity to present, shape and receive critique from expert speaking coach Barrie Barton on an in-progress or signature speech.
In additon to presentation skills, you will receive effective strategies for writing, rehearsing and delivering your next presentation with presence and power.
With Barrie’s guidance, you’ll leave this workshop ready to fully step into your space as a speaker, amplify your personal presence and deliver an even more powerful message.
What Will I Experience at the Speaker’s Master Class?
- How to fully embody your delivery method (your voice and body)
- How to tune into yourself, your audience and the moment
- Proven methods to amplify your poise and presence
- Techniques of speech writing and delivery beyond the basics
- Shaping your content for clarity and flow
- Generating and integrating personal stories into your presentation for maximum impact
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Instructional, editing and writing support
- Performance time
- Personalized feedback from Barrie
- Group feedback
- Private coaching sessions, post workshop, at a discounted rate
Details & Logistics:
- Friday, September 14th
- 9:30 am. – 12:30pm.
- Mindspring Consulting, 966 Tunnel Road.
- Limited to 12 participants
- Come prepared with a 2-3 minute speech or talk
- More experienced speakers only, please
- Includes attendees of other Stand & Deliver classes and workshops
- Just $98 for class and extras!
“Barrie’s class gave me tools I needed to uncover my natural strengths and style of communication. I am more effective than ever in my messaging and feel confidence I’ve never felt before when speaking in front of groups. I recommend Barrie’s coaching to anyone looking to uncover their own strengths and courage to present.”
Kimala Luna, Outreach Coordinator – Dogwood Alliance
Is the Speaker’s Master Class a Good Fit for Me?
If you want to demonstrate even more confidence when presenting and speaking, the Speaker’s Master Class may be the perfect fit for you. The Speaker’s Master Class is great for: professional speakers, nonprofit leaders, business owners, CEO’s, teachers, ministers, or individuals who have been recently promoted to leadership positions who are frequently called to speak or lead workshops or trainings in their profession.
The only requirements for this class are a willingness to get out of your comfort zone, fully embody who you are as a speaker and a desire to more fully connect with your audience.