Corporate Training Programs
Business Leaders & Teams
Customize a Public Speaking Program to Meet the Needs of Your Organization
Great leaders distinguish themselves with meaningful and relevant messages and polished skills to clearly and passionately communicate them. Communication is the bridge from great ideas to moving people to action and success in business.
For business leaders and corporate groups ready to invest in developing speaking and communication skill of their members, Stand and Deliver Asheville offers workshops, trainings and coaching programs.
These training programs empower your team with a broad range of capacities and techniques for speaking confidently, in-house, with clients, and potential clients.
All trainings can be customized to maximize the greatest benefit for your organization and meet your requirements of time and budget. We can accommodate a flexible schedule based your needs.
Standard in-house staff training is half day or full day sessions.
Stand and Deliver offers established and customized public speaking training programs for businesses and organizations.
Explore our corporate programs below.
Elevate Your Virtual Impact
Speaking to Lead, Influence and Win
Speak in a Moment's Notice
How to Make a Speech
Master the Art of Speaking
She Has a Voice
Custom Programs Available
What to Expect:
- Powerful, hands-on sessions that incorporate learning techniques for all personality types (introverts, extroverts, and others).
- Researched-based information and results-proven practices.
- Methods to help you create new habits for improved communication and collaboration.
- Powerful partnership exercises and larger groups to develop positive and affirming team relationships.
- Practices for increasing confidence, lessening nerves and avoiding distracting nonverbal habits.
- On-going resources for continued practice and engagement.
How Much Does It Cost?
Who Can Benefit:
- Architectural Firms
- Law Firms
- Sales Teams
- Lobbyist Groups
- Government-based Departments
- Medical Groups
Do You Offer Individual Workshops?
Yes! I am interested in a corporate training program.
Communication is the bridge from great ideas to moving people to action and success in business.
Is Facilitation a Good Fit for Me?
Speaking confidently, authentically and with clarity is a defining quality of leadership and success in any business. For leaders ready to invest in developing the speaking and communication skills of their team members, this customizable program can successfully empower your team with a broad range of capacities and techniques for speaking confidently, co-worker and client communication, and leadership skills. Standard in-house staff training includes four two-hour sessions. We can accommodate a flexible schedule based your company’s unique needs.