Business Leaders & Teams:
Customize a Program to Meet the Needs of Your Organization
Speaking confidently, authentically and with clarity is a defining quality of leadership and success in any business.
Whether you have a conference of 75 or a team of 18, let Barrie customize a program that will make the biggest impact on the most important people in the room: Your audience.
For business leaders and corporate groups ready to invest in developing the speaking and communication skill of their members, Stand and Deliver Asheville offers workshops, training and coaching programs.
Stand and Deliver Asheville’s programs, which include experiential practices, sequential training modules, and applicable skills can empower your team with a broad range of capacities and techniques for speaking confidently, in-house and client communication, and leadership skills.
Facilitation and in-house training can be customized to maximize the greatest benefit for your organization and to meet requirements of time and budget. Standard in-house staff training is four two-hour sessions. We know scheduling business training can be tricky. We can accommodate a flexible schedule based your needs.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re an introvert or extrovert.
You have the power to move beyond your limitations and create a lasting impact.
What to Expect:
- Powerful, hands-on sessions that incorporate learning techniques for all personality types (introverts, extroverts, and others).
- Researched-based information and results-proven practices.
- Methods to help you create new habits for improved communication and collaboration.
- Powerful partnership exercises and larger groups to develop positive and affirming team relationships.
- Practices for increasing confidence, lessening nerves and avoiding distracting nonverbal habits.
- On-going resources for continued practice and engagement.
Who Can Benefit:
- Architectural Firms
- Law Firms
- Sales Teams
- Lobbyist Groups
- Government-based Departments
- Medical Groups
How Much Does It Cost?
Do You Offer Individual Workshops?
Barrie offers special one-time-only workshops and the Speaker’s Learning Lab on a regular basis. She is also available for speaking engagements and other events.
Is Facilitation a Good Fit for Me?
Speaking confidently, authentically and with clarity is a defining quality of leadership and success in any business. For leaders ready to invest in developing the speaking and communication skills of their team members, this customizable program can successfully empower your team with a broad range of capacities and techniques for speaking confidently, co-worker and client communication, and leadership skills. Standard in-house staff training includes four two-hour sessions. We can accommodate a flexible schedule based your company’s unique needs.