Elevate Your Virtual Impact
Elevate Your Virtual Impact Workshops
Custom Corporate Workshops to Improve Your Virtual Communications
About the Program
- How to lead effective meetings-virtual fluency
- How do you and your staff become professional and fluent
- Learning how to communicate effectively in virtual platforms
- Make better sales
- Better engagement tools
- How-to chat, how-to breakout rooms
Read More About the Program Here
You’ve tapped into super-hero strength since March. Think about it! You’ve shifted, re-arranged, and adapted to a new way of doing work. Congratulations!
Because remote work is here to stay, online communication and engagement requires a brand new set of leadership and communication skills. A client wrote, “It (the training) grabbed my attention for things I never paid attention to before.”
To create positive rapport, lead and communicate effectively, build trust and deliver an exceptional product are key elements to your brand success and outstanding reputation.
- $2400 1 group
- $4400 2 groups
- $6400 3 groups
- $6,000 4 groups
4 different groups - 4 sessions each
- 4 virtual sessions
- PDF of notes
- Additional resources
- 6-weeks of 3 videos/3 email follow-up to help them continue to improve
So it’s time to elevate your virtual fluency and expertise.
You are invited to attend, Elevate Your Virtual Connection and Presence, a 4-session training where you’ll learn applicable and practical tools to engage your team, clients and potential clients and steer clear of generic, boring and ineffective meetings and presentations.
You'll leave this training with a renewed perspective on ways to upgrade your virtual presence and tools you can put into practice for your future virtual meetings.
Here’s What To Expect:
- Four 1-hr. sessions
- Learning resources after each session
- Additional Q&A or coaching 15 minutes after each session
- 3 follow-up videos
- 3 follow-up emails
What You Will Learn:
- Learn to cultivate and amplify your presence and confidence. Improve your delivery.
- Learn elements to create visual command and a professional image.
- Design meetings to create greater productivity and alignment.
- Elevate your message through content clarity, organization and narrative.
I am EXCITED to announce a special event offering of the program through Western Carolina University.
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Limited to 8 virtual seats.
Testimonials About the Program
Director GeoSpatial Systems, Clark Nexsen
and provided a clear picture of what we can do to improve ourselves.”
Interior Designer, CN
PE, ENV SP
Department Head - Transportation | Associate Principal