Craft a Speech Worth Sharing
About the Program
Crafting a remarkable speech, keynote address or company presentation requires vision, strategy and a creative mindset. As a Thought Leader, speaker or business owner you have a unique perspective, fresh ideas, experience and expertise and message worth sharing. You know it’s your time, your turn to share, monetize your expertise into a TEDx talk or keynote speech or motivate your organization or business team. Let’s get started!
The six-session course provides you with hands-on activities, creative methods to capture your most compelling messages and a strategic plan to design and shape a speech worth sharing. Our main focus is CONTENT. If you are ready to go from idea to impact...this interactive speaking workshop is for you!
What You Can Expect:
- A step-by-step approach to developing a speech or presentation
- Three key creative approaches to tap into your meaningful message
- Best practices to generate and integrate personal stories into your presentation for maximum impact
- Specific methods to generate ideas and build content
- Steps to shape the architecture of a speech for organization and flow
- Strategic questions to guide you in building a solid speech foundation
What You Get:
- 6 sessions with step-by-step speech content development
- 1 - 30 minute private zoom coaching session
- Constructive and relevant feedback from Barrie
- A ready-made audience
- An accountability community
- Course resources, video-tapes and follow-up tips
- You’ll leave this class with a personal blueprint of your speech and clear steps to continue designing your speech.
- 10% off private coaching with Barrie after completing training
- 6 sessions
- 1 hour zoom sessions
- Wednesdays, 11-12 pm.
3/16, 3/23, 3/30, (No Class 4/6), 4/13, 4/20, 4/27
- $379 per person
- Early Bird Register by Friday, March. 4th - $359
Craft Plus $469 ($50 off standard coaching cost)
Sign-up for the Craft Plus to receive an additional 1-hr. coaching session with Barrie.
Coaching Session includes:
- Editing and fine tuning your speech
- Guidance on delivery tips for your speech