THE LEARNING LAB
5-Week Learning Lab
Command the Room. Deliver Your Message.
Tuesdays, April 23 - May 21, 2019 | 5:30-7:00pm
SAVE MY SEAT
On Tues. April 23, a five-week learning lab will kick off to help local professionals and business owners refine their speaking and presentation skills. The lab is especially worthwhile for those preparing to speak in the future, those who don’t “love” public speaking and everyone in between.
Expert speaking and presentation coach Barrie Barton has helped hundreds of individuals become more confident and skillful speakers. Barrie’s supportive and engaging approach can help you step into your confidence! Shift from Fear to Excitement and Readiness!
In the Speaker’s Lab, Barrie will maximize each weekly 90 minute session with guided lessons on delivery and content development while keeping the “painful” process of overcoming the fear of public speaking fun! Learning Lab attendees will be guided to generate well-organized content and be coached to present a signature message to an audience.
You will also receive weekly coaching and support! In addition to overcoming your fears, as a result of the Speaker’s Lab, attendees will receive real life tactics to write, rehearse and deliver their first fantastic presentation.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Five highly interactive sessions
- Guided lessons on story-telling, delivery skills and performance tips
- A handbook and blueprint to craft a remarkable speech
- One 30 Minute Coaching Session via Zoom
- Pre- and post-Lab videos for you to note your progress
- Weekly personalized and group feedback
Details & Logistics:
- Meets Tuesdays, April 23 – May 21
- 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Limited to 9 participants
- MindSpring Consulting, 966 Tunnel Road, Asheville
- Cost: $325/ $125 Save My Seat Deposit